January 28, 2012, 12:00 AM — The UST Office for Admissions released online the results of recent the University of Santo Tomas Entrance Test (USTET).
Results of the said test can be checked here. To see the result, applicant must log-in to the portal using his or her Applicant Number and surname.
Last week, the results of the USTET were posted along the Alumni Walkway inside the campus.
January 25, 2013 — Results of the USTET are now posted around the University.
January 24, 2013 — To all USTET student examinees, please be informed that the results of the University of Santo Tomas Entrance Test (USTET) for A.Y. 2013-2014 will be released online starting January 28, 2013 (Monday).
Results will also be communicated through University postings starting this January 26, 2013 (Saturday) and through the status letter to be mailed in the applicant’s school address.
If you passed admission test please refer to the following requirements for your enrolment:
- Please bring USTET Permit / Result Form for identification purposes.
- Pay a non-refundable reservation fee of PhP 5,000.00. (This shall be deducted from the tuition fee upon enrolment.)
- Please submit the following requirements on the date specified by the Office of the Dean:
- Original copy of Form 138 (High School Report Card);
- One (1) certificate of Good Moral Character from principal and guidance counselor or class adviser;
- One (1) pc. 2″ x 2″ picture;
- Original copy of verified Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) for Resident or Immigrant aliens; passport/student visa for non-resident aliens.
Failure to comply with the above requirements will mean forfeiture of your enrolment slot.
For your inquiries and concerns, kindly contact the Office for Admissions - telephone: (02) 406-1611 local 8276; (02) 310-7211 or visit Rm 104, UST-Tan Yan Kee Student Center (near UST Dapitan Gate, across Wendy’s) University of Santo Tomas, España, Manila.
SOURCE: UST Office for Admissions